Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday May 10, 2010


Today we are still on I-75 traveling to Kentucky . This will be a short day only four hours. Fine with me, I have ironing piling up.

Soon after we left this morning we drove by the 'stinking creek road. How would you like that for an address?

We travel with a CB on , it's handy to know where construction is and and delays ahead of us. Well this morning We heard two truckes talking, one said to the other "Put your lips over your head, and swallow."


Soon we were in the foot hills of KY, with lush green grass and horses grazing contently. I must tell you sometime how my son had horses and his horses were rustled. We'll save that story for another day.


We also saw an 18 wheeler today accident. Don't know how it happened, but at least it didn't roll over.


Tonight we are staying at the Elkhorn Campground. Cost $27.30 with a Good Sam discount. Tomorrow we will be in Indiana, yea.

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Love that address! LOL!! someone had a weird sense of humor!
KY is the best!! I went to college there, stayed and taught in Owensboro. Loved the Derby!
"Put your lips over your head, and swallow"??? hmmm..neat trick! LOL!
Horse rustlers, eh?? my Scottish ancestors were, reportedly, horse and cattle rusters...bad bunch! Love to hear that story.
Hope folks in the 18 wheeler are ok. T4s! Have fun! you two are amazing!!!