Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Still running at high speed

Back again. We are still very busy as Feb. is one of the busiest months here in Florida. Yesterday we volunteered to help with the monthly breakfast, 167 hungrey people came in. Doors opened at 7:30 and it didn't stop until 9. We got back home at 10 and had to be at play practice at 11:30. At night I run a cribbage group, got home at 9 and was in bed at 10.

Today we did a bunch of errands and Bob will have his stitches out this afternoon. Temp. today inear 70. Lisa called me, she is coming to Florida March 15, she stays further up north from us. Sunday night we were invited to April and Larry's for supper, along with Art and Ginny.

Shawn called be yesterday and wished me a Happy Valentines Day and like he always has told me "I was his one true valentine". He knows I get a kick out of
hearing , but don't believe him. He likes to make his mama happy! Later.

No comments: